A fantastic award-winning deep square cake and bread tin. Use the two included dividers to make multiple sizes of oblong or square cake from 1" to 12" (3 to 30cm). Folds flat for easy storage.
- The dividers can be placed to make four 6" squares which enables batch baking. If a sponge mixture is made and divided into four parts, they can be flavoured with, for example, lemon, ginger, sultanas added and left plain. The economies of batch baking
- The loose base and sides ensure perfect release every time and the tin folds flat for easy storage
- Handcrafted using traditional techniques and designed to last a lifetime. The professional’s choice used in commercial kitchens the world over
- Exceptionally strong, professional grade anodised Aluminium, which has easy-clean, easy-release properties and will never warp, distort or rust
- Heat spread technology - the special alloy core used in our bakeware spreads heat fast and evenly, producing perfect baking in a reduced time
- Suitable for oven and freezer use
- Made In England and completely recyclable
USE AND CARE
Lightly greasing the anodised body will help to guarantee that your bakes will slide out with ease. Alan Silverwood bakeware has natural non-stick properties which Improve with use. After use, wash in warm, soapy water, rinse and dry. Although the tin is not dishwasher safe it is incredibly easy to clean.